This is me. All I am. Truth and that is it.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Thinks look brighter

slowly starting to feel better. It took two weeks but things are looking better. I have everything lined up to move. Ryan's last day of work at staples is Friday and he is so excited to be done with that place. We rented our moving truck and now its just time to start packing. I have thought of a good method to packing. I think if we pack one room every day then we wont be rushed to cram everything into boxes at the last minute. So that will start this Saturday. We are taking a day trip to gb on Monday to drop a car off and get the keys for our place. The wheels have been set in motion and now its just a matter of time before im in my new amazing place.

Its almost bitter sweet this moving thing. On one hand I am back home where both of our families are. On the other hand I am leaving the last 4.5 yrs of my life behind and all my friends. I have to stay with the positive and know that it is going to work out. Its a new chapter in my life and I have to think that its going to be just as great as the college years. Maybe even better with more money to spend, lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment