This is me. All I am. Truth and that is it.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Doctor, Doctor

I am still really sick. Im really stubborn though and im eventually Ill give in and go to the doctor. Well quickcare at least, I mean its just a cold why pay to go to a real doctor right. haha.

So im watching bizarre world with Andrew Zimmerman and he is in wisconsin. Screw him. I mean they always find the most crazy wisconsinists around. I mean where do they find these frickin people. Snowshoe softball? what the hell is that, I have never heard about it and Ive lived in wisconsin my whole life. Competitive wood logging? or racing snowmobiles across water? I mean seriously you made us all look like dumbasses. thanks alot Andrew I know your orignally from the cities so you should know that we are not this rediculous.

On more pleasent news I am moving in two weeks into my dream duplex. it is in a rich neighborhood in De pere and its right off the fox river. Not that I want to swim in that gross mix of crap but its a pretty area. Plus everything is brand new the place was just renovated in 08. I really excited to have this new beginning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment