This is me. All I am. Truth and that is it.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Beginnings


Back from my little holiday break. Its interesting how life can take such unexpected turns. So, Ryan is going to be working for his dad meaning I am moving back to Green Bay. The strangest thing is the day I am back here I have got 2 phone calls for jobs in the city. I now have to pack all of my belongings asap. Yet I am ill today so that isnt going down I am going shopping with maggie for things for her new place. So here is a list of all the things I managed to do over the weekend break.
I signed a lease for a place in De Pere WI
Got our truck fixed because it was majorly broken
Ryan got a job with his dad
I went to a funeral
babysat lexie
Saw my family, ryans family and my friends
Celebrated xmas and ate way to much
Went to church two times

As 2009 turns to 2010 I look forward to new beginnings and im just going with the flow of things. I am putting my job hunting on hold till I move back to the green bay area. Unless I see a job I really want because I cant be driving there all the time for interviews. I hope you look forward on traveling with me through this crazy journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment